Our farm was founded in 1902 by our great-grandfather Luigi, who was originally from Tuscany, and has been in our family since. Always working in respect of nature we ever since farm our land in line with the organic principles. As a result of our efforts, in 1993 we have received the organic farming certificat by Ground Health.
In 1999/2000 we have restored the old “La Cartiera” and have so extended our business with an additional way of using our land in an environmentally friendly way.
Of the 155 hectares of land belonging to the farm, there is 85 hectares of woodland and the other 70 hectares are used for the production of wheat, barley, lucerne and broadbean of which most is used to feed the cows, except the wheat which is used for flour making.